Thursday, November 09, 2006

What's that I hear?

Oh! It's the sound of no fighting... cause Maddy's out roller skating with her bff and Olivia is at Preschool! Yayyyy!!!!

We got a package in the mail from Grammie and Grandpa today. They mailed a bunch of Jeff's old baby sweaters, a hat, a shirt... the sweater Jeff wore when he was three fits Olivia nicely (it's cream with wood buttons, hand knit) and Maddy is wearing his old knit rainbow hat. SO CUTE I COULD SCREAM! Phoenix fits into BOTH baby sweaters :) And yes I'll make him wear them ;)

The sent Maddy a glitter sticker book, Olivia a "grey mouse" book and Phoenix a Lamaze cloth baby book that he is loving on right now.

Well off to bliss out and hopefully nap in front of the tv while nursing my babe in this oh so quiet house :)

My day just got way better with this show of love :)

No comments: