Thursday, November 23, 2006

Parden me while my head explodes....

BAAAAAAMMMMMM....

With that out of the way...

why why why do I even bother with storknet. WHY! I should stick to mothering. I really should.

I had my tooth that had a partial rootcanal/then broke/then got infected worked on today. He cleaned it out, drilled, released some of the absess, drilled, filed, cleaned, steralized, drilled, poked, filed (you get the point.) It's now smooth at least and has a temp filling. It will need a crown when the root canal is finished. I walked into there asking him to just pull the damn tooth but he convinced me otherwise. He's also referring me to a surgeon to get my bottom two wisdom teeth pulled out. The one is cracked and the other is decaying. Blerg.

Mother goose was pretty good last night. We had six families (not suprising considering the roads) and then I went to Robyn to pick up jassy. We had a wee visit and then came home. I fed the babe, had a hot bath and then went to bed. Jeff actually got Phoenix to sleep and that was a huge suprise and very nice.

Maddy had a playdate with a school friend yesterday. I had to listen to the mother go on for at least 45 minutes on why she didn't breastfeed. How come the second people find out I am a LLL leader they need to justify themselves to me? You know what? I DON'T FUCKING CARE why you didn't breastfeed. I just don't care. I help mama's that DO breastfeed or want to breastfeed or are sad about not breastfeeding. If you didn't and you are happy with that then don't try to justify it to me. Cause I don't care. Period. It's your life. You have to live with your decisions. What I think is not going to make a difference one way or another.

/rant

So this mom and I don't have a lot in common. The volume level of their house was insane... no one talks they all YELL... ALL THE TIME... annoying. The three year old just babbles and does not say one recognizable word... yet she's about 6 inches taller and 10 lbs heavier than Olivia! We were only there for about 45 minutes and 15 of them were spent taking off all the snow gear and putting on all the snow gear in their teeny tiny little foyer. Then the kids and I had to trek back home in -12 and snowings and non plowed roads.

My house is messy. I've slipped on flylady. While the baby is sleeping I'm going to have a nap and tackle it later.

No comments: