Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Yawn...

I'm tired today. I got very little sleep last night and now I have to gear up for an action packed two hours of set up, sing and take down for Mother Goose. I know I'll have fun once I get there... it's just the getting there that is the issue!

I used the ground beef from last night to do some meatballs. I made them simple and just added some Montreal steak spice and was done with it. They are currently baking in the oven with a pan of roasting califlower, brocolli, carrots and garlic. They've got a bit of EVOO, sea salt, fresh cracked pepper and some Garlic plus seasoning on top. I'm counting on them tasting good ;)

Maddy had a good day at school. They tested her on her dolce sight words and she only did two... TWO. She knows a heck of a lot more than that. She hates to preform for anyone though. This could spell issues for her in public school. I'm hoping that with time she gets over that. She did get a green "gotcha" ticket though for colouring so nicely and keeping within the lines... not that I encourage conformity but it made her happy.

Olivia and I did a puzzle (100 pc) that is challenging for even an adult. She just plucked away for about a half hour and got it done. That child and her puzzling abilities just blow me away! She was making me laugh today... talking about "ass farts"... she was actually talking about asphalt! But she says it "ass fart"... hilarious!

Phoenix says "ah da" (all done) "ah ga" (no idea) and "dada" (daddy) So cute!!! He loves his feet and he sucks his thumb now. He's always chewed on it but just in the last three weeks has he actually started sucking on it. It seems to make him very happy.

I should get dressed and get a move on. The kids and I will eat and daddy will eat after he gets home from dropping me off at mother goose.

No comments: