Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'm insane...

My mother in law is coming tomorrow. She's staying for a week. I've been working steady for two days to get the house ready for her. Jeff's been working steady for two days to get the house ready for her. I just finished (at 2:30 in the morning) folding 6 loads of laundry. I briefly toyed with the idea of putting it all away but didn't. I'm doing stuff like cleaning out under my sink where my garbage can is... Yah I'm insane.

And I was a bitch to Jeff tonight. He cleaned and cleaned whilst I held a very irritated and then screamed Phoenix. All I could think of was "come get this kid!" but if he had? I'd be bitching that he was not cleaning. He really couldn't win with me tonight... hey Jeff? I'm sorry honey :(

I get so uptight when we get company. The only person I truly feel comfortable letting see my house a mess is Robyn. That's it. Pretty sad.

So Phoenix has two teeth. Two teeny sharp little grating little irritating little teeth. My breasts are sore tonight.

I'm off to bed. Sooooo tired.

No comments: