Friday, January 19, 2007

WTF?

Sick.

Olivia is very sick. Fever of 104-5ish sick. I'm being good and letting her body do it's thing but it's SO HARD to have her so sick and not be able to DO anything. She was up most of the night (thank so SO MUCH JEFF!) but Daddy was up and down with her because I was ...

Up and down with the baby. Who is not sick (I think) but was up about every 15 minutes for 7 hours. Crying, fussing, sad... fuck.

Maddy is not sick. She slept through the night. She also thought it would be a good idea to wake up her sick sister. Not once... but TWICE! She's in her room now. I'm toying with the idea of never letting her out.

I have SO MUCH TO DO this weekend and people to see and things to organize... fuck fuck fuck!!!!!!!!

"people before things, people before things, people before things"

/rant

1 comment:

Samurai Shisho said...

So where/when/why do I have to drop you off?

Hope to see you this weekend outside of the van!

<3
j