Wednesday, January 17, 2007

And another day draws to a close...

I got approximately one hour of sleep last night. Jeff brough me home a large iced cap last night at around 10 pm. I finally fell asleep at 4:30 this morning!!! For about... 10 minutes. Then I got maybe another 45 minutes at around 5? Then Phoenix was up until 9am which was when Olivia got up for the day. Oh well. I survived. I'm sooo tired though. Phoenix just went to bed about 20 minutes ago and I'm soon going to going him.

Olivia played with her paper horses, played Bob the Builder with Princess bear, played games with me on the computer. She had some leftover chicken noodle soup and fresh bread for lunch and then we were off to get Madeline.

Madeline had a wonderful play date today! We got together at Caitlyn (with a C) and Dawn's house. Emma and her mom Tammy came as well. The girls all played very nice together and a good time was had by all. Olivia was a bit nervous and had to have Madeline in sight at all times. Both girls were very polite and gracious. Phoenix had a ball being loved on and I think other than nursing him, I really didn't hold him for the whole two hours! He was loving being passed from Tammy to Dawn. They were cuddling and snuggling him. I think their uteruses (uteri?) were twitching ;) He had great fun trying to dive at Dawn's cats and chatting.

We had a good supper of pasta and tomato/mushroom sauce. I made some fresh foccaccia to go with and some frozen corn. I'm going to do the good food box next month after I read what's in yours Robyn! That rocks! I'm glad your root veggie roast turned out well. I'll have to keep that in mind.

Tommorow night is the day before grocery shopping. Slim pickins... I'm making a sweet and sour stirfry with chicken, brocolli, garlic and tri coloured peppers. I'll do up some jasmine rice to go with.

Oh so tired. Night all :)

No comments: