Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Bedtime

Why on earth can't I ever get to bed before 2am. I WANT TO BE IN BED BEFORE TWO AM. Currently Phoenix is FINALLY falling asleep... in the pouch... on my chest. Sigh. He's fighting it big time so I am swaying back and forth as I type this... lol.

Today was a good day. Jean, Elisabeth, Alex and Robyn, Gray and Jassy came over. The little ones were in preschool till 3:30 so the big girls got a chance to play by themselves. They dressed up as princesses, make bracelets and had a tea party. They had a fantastic time! Poor Gray though kept getting locked out of the room ;) No boys allowed apparently.

I made some sloppy joes with organic ground beef on home made whole wheat bread, home fries and cucumber slices for dinner. Oatmeal chocolate chip muffins for dessert. I made some hummus tonight for Maddy's lunch tomorrow (she requested it) so on the menu is Hummus, pita triangles, celery, cucumber, orange peppers, grapes for snack and a bottle of rice milk. I love the fact that she eats a healthy and varried diet.

Talked to Robyn for about an hour and a half tonight. I love talking to her. I hope that her hubby gets his head out of his proverbial ass and wakes up to see what a wonderful wife and mother she really is. He'll lose her and then he'll be sorry. No twinkie, single friend or video game is worth losing his wife over. And that's all I'll say about that. Or this rant will get very long...

Dammit I wish Phoenix would just SETTLE. He's wiggling all over the place currently. Just go... to... sleep. Now. Now would be good. Really.

No comments: