Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Ouch...

Whine... I have a massive massive headache. Bad to the point where it's hurting to look at the computer screen. I just want my baby to go to sleep... but to get him to do that I have to nurse him... and right now that idea is making my skin crawl. I don't want to be touched, I want to sleep. For hours and hours.

I'm worried... my sister has been feeling uber crappy for months now and upon seeing a doctor today for an MRI was informed that she has three spots on her brain. Mostly likely MS or Lupus. I've NEVER heard her more upset. I kept it together long enough to get off the phone and then lost it :( I just want my sister home so I can take care of her, snuggle with Kylee and lend some support.

Blah. What a day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm ok! I don't know quite what to say, I'm worried for kylee! I'm worried for tony! I'm tired of fighting, thats all I do is fight! I'M JUST TIRED... I love you tam, your the best sister in the whole world and I miss you! I MISS YOU!