Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Sweet Lily

Lily is a wonderful, sweet little baby. She is one of a set of triplets born in september of 2006. I was able to be in an online chat with her mama and caregivers as the babies were being homebirthed. She's a chubby, beautiful girl.

She was rushed to the hospital last week with rsv and she has suffered severe complications due to it. She has been very severly brain damaged. They are not sure what is going to happen at this point.

I'm feeling mad right now. Mad that a happy, chubby little girl is being taken away from her parents. I'm also feeling very sad. Everytime I check for an update I cry... everytime I see a picture of her adorable smiling face I cry. Why? Why did this happen to such a wanted and loved little person?

I can't really articulate my feelings right now... but that's the reason I've been quiet. She occupies my thoughts constantly. I can only pray and sending healing thoughts... I wish I could make it all better...

No comments: