Saturday, February 24, 2007

What a day

We have our puppy :) Loki is currently sleeping in his crate. We brought him home at around 2:30 and 9 hours later he has yet to pee or poop in the house. He's peed a couple of times outside as well as pooped. He's already a little watch dog ;) He barks when people come over or when he's scared. It's hilarious! He's smart and usually comes when he's called. We'll have our work cut out teaching him not to nip heels though... being a herding dog and all ;)

I had a craptacular afternoon. Robyn and the kids had just come over for some puppy love with I got massively dizzy and felt like I was going to black out. Then I got really nauseaus. I got Jeff to take me to the er. I was thinking blood clot? But yah. They have no idea what is wrong but apparently the waiting room and er rooms were full of people that were feeling dizzy... apparently it's either the tail end of the flu or beginning of the flu... or vertigo for no apparent reason. My guess? Panic attack. Big huge motherfucking panic attack. Sigh.

Jeff just talked the baby to sleep. I nursed him but he would not settle and since I'm feeling yucky jeff took over. I love him.

Oh yah... Loki is named as such because the Norse God of mischief and fire is Loki. Fitting name for a corgi ;)

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Hrm, sounds like your blood pressure might have suddenly dropped. When that happens to me usually sitting down and a glass of orange juice does wonders. Hope you're feel better now.

How do the girls like the new puppy?