Sunday, December 03, 2006

Christmas...

I need a pony. Desperately. All Madeline wants for x-mas is a "Fur real" Butterscotch pony. They are $300. I could get away with just a large riding pony (but not rocking) BUT I CAN'T FIND ONE ANYWHERE!!! We got Olivia a half sized one and know I'm freaking out because I know Maddy's heart is going to be broken because Olivia got a Pony and she didn't. I just cannot justify a $300 pony though! I can't afford it.

So I've been searching ebay all night (nothing) looked through all the catalouges (nothing) I've even got a post out on freecyle offering to buy one!

Last year they had the full sized ones at superstore and by the time I had the money to buy one they were all gone. I wish they would bring them in again this year. Sigh.

I don't know why this is so important to me... but it is.

No comments: