Tuesday, September 12, 2006

What's that I hear?

No fighting!

No fighting because Olivia is at preschool and Maddy can't be bothered to fight with me ;) She's quietly playing Candyland by herself (yah I know...) and Phoenix is watching her. It's quiet. So quiet. Awfully quiet. Terribly quiet.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Anways...

Dinner is on the stove. A chunky beef stew with organic stew meat... oh yum! I put carrots, potato's, onions, celery, meat, garlic and some spices. A bit of soy sauce, some water and we're good to go. By dinner time it should be melt in your mouth fantastic!

My sister is pretty depressed. She misses everyone and everything. Her and Tony have offered to pay for my plane ticket for Phoenix and I to come for a week in October! That rocks. Money is tight and I just can't swing it myself so this works for me :) I hope it goes through. I miss her and Kylee.

Well Mr. Phoenix needs more nums and then a nap. I need a nap too. Hey if I put Maddy to bed then I CAN have a nap. This works for me ;)

No comments: