Saturday, September 23, 2006

Meh...

It's 12:32 am and my baby is still awake. He's showing no signs of sleepiness. I am showing many signs of sleepiness however. We were out at my mothers for dinner until 10 tonight. We just took the kids jammies and put the girls to bed so we could visit. My dad was home so we had a good time. He snuggled and played with Phoenix but was not really into hanging with the girls tonight. I think he just didn't want to be jumped on. I don't blame him.

Tomorrow we're heading over to C and G's for a mabon ritual. It's a harvest potluck so I'm taking foccacia and hummus as well as some hot chocolate and marshmallows. I'm really hoping that Chris and Jamie will not be there. I really really don't want to have to deal with the aftermath of two weeks ago.

Jeff's off hopefully putting diapers in the wash. The kid goes through 2.5 dozen prefolds in record time. He's an uber pee'er.

Well off to convince the baby to sleep. Or at least just coo at me in bed while I sleep.

No comments: