Saturday, September 09, 2006

Today will be a better day...

and it better cause yesterday sucked mucho asso...

The girls both have their first ballet class of the season today. They both have new shoes (courtesy of grammie) outfits and they are ready to dance. This will be Madeline's third year and Olivia's first class ever! They are so cute in their dance wear :)

Phoenix was in bed by 10:00 pm last night! I was shocked. He was pretty grouchy. He's still in bed right now and the girls are eating their breakfast. We'll have to start getting ready pretty soon. The house is totally clean (thanks to jeff) so there's not much else to do.

We've been invited to a hot dog roast tonight by some people from our pagan group. I'm not enamoured with their family (three massively hyper high needs kids that are rude and destructive) but we'll try to make the best of it. I'd like for Jeff and I to have more (ok any) couple friends to hang out with. Mike's always busy and I don't think he's too interested in hanging with us anyways. Chris and Nansi .. well... they're a complete write off to me (jeff keeps hope ... lol! He's a die hard.) So it would be nice to be able to hang out weekend nights with friends while the kids play and such.

Speaking of Chris and nansi. Jeff was over there the other night helping them rip up their kitchen. It pisses me off... they never want to hang out so the ONLY way jeff gets to see his friend is if he offers to help them do stuff. Yah... they're real friends. I don't put up with that shit.

I'm trying to plan Maddy's birthday party. She wants a pizza pajama party ;) During the day. lol! Whatever. It's her party. I don't control them.

Off to eat breakfast.

No comments: