Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Tired and bitchy

I think my husband thinks I'm going crazy. Yep I've entered the third trimester insane mood swing stage. Fuck I hate this stage!!!! It seems like I burst into tears over the STUPIDEST things at least once a day. I'm going to drive that poor man to drink... I know it.

I'm patiently (or not so patiently) waiting for 3 or 4 packages from the states to arrive and one from canada. One from the states has been a month now, one from here has been at least two weeks. I've emailed the mom's to ask if they've shipped them and no reply. We're talking about $150 worth of diapering stuff for the new baby and new longies (Mosaic moon ones!) for Olivia. I sure hope 1. It arrives and 2. It was mailed in the first place.

My mom came home this morning (she works in alberta.) I talked to her briefly.

The kids are cuddled up watching "finding nemo" I need a nap.

No comments: