Thursday, March 09, 2006

I... am... full...

Blerg.

I was having a craving for farmers sausage yesterday. So while I was at my other mother's I mentioned it and OF COURSE she had some in her freezer. So guess what I had for breakfast? Farmer's sausage. Lots of farmer's sausage. Blerg.

I think we're going to take the kids to see Big Comfy Couch live on stage. They'd better appreciate it! The tickets are like $18 each! I'm hoping my best friend Robyn and her kids come too.

I have LLL tonight. I have a feeling it's going to be a pretty informal meeting. Those are the best kinds though. I'll probably take Olivia tonight as Jassy's going to be there... or maybe too much chaos would ensue!

My sister is irritating the ever loving fuck out of me these days. Apparently she's had a miscarriage every single month that she's been married to her alabama husband (they met on the net, one month later he was here in canada, 1.5 weeks later they were married, 2.5 weeks later they were back in alabama... the condensed version of course.) Now I've had quite a few miscarriages and I know how that can hurt... but if you are simply 1 FUCKING DAY LATE for her period and never even took a pregnancy test, how on earth could you have known you were pregnant? She keeps telling me about the massive clots and how she swears she saw a baby in there... at 4 weeks 1 day. Ok. Sure. Yah. fucking hell.

Well off to have a bath. The kids are transfixed by Berenstain bears ;)

No comments: