Friday, May 04, 2007

Yawn

I'm tired! It's been a very busy couple of days. Last night was Jeff's conference pub night and he was preforming stand up comedy. He rocked down the house hard core! Everyone had a great time and we got to eat yummy appetizers and chat. Afterwards we went out for dinner (because the girls were already at Grandma's) and we got back there at about 8:45ish. We were home by 9:30 and the girls went right to bed.

Jeff did a couple of things around the house and crashed. I was in bed by 12:30ish. Phoenix slept okay (went to bed at 10:15, woke at 1 am, 3:45am, 6am and 9am? somewhere around there) He's already back in bed for a nap.

Today is a school day for Madeline and I'm hoping we'll set up the tent trailer tonight so I can start getting stuff ready for may long weekend! I popped it up a bit and found the crank so we're good to go. Apparently Mike is going to help us wire the van and I want him to look at the furnace for us as well.

I need to tidy the house, do the dishes, sweep, vacuum... laundry. Eat. You know... normal stuff ;)

No comments: