Monday, February 20, 2006

Me!

I am so horrible with keeping a blog up to date... maybe this time will be better?

I am a SAHM to two wonderful kidlets. M is 4.5 and a firecracker. She's very high energy and has always been a high needs kiddo. Extremely intelligent, sarcastic and witty. She is going to take the world by storm! She's been in ballet for almost a year now and excelling. She starts kindergarden this year and we'll see how that goes... homeschooling may be where we end up.

O is 2.5 and is a darling, gentle, mellowish soul. She's my current nursling and a snuggle bug supreme. She enjoys colouring with markers ;) She too is extemely bright and faces daily power struggles with her sister. M wants to be the boss, O wants to be the boss. The fight is on ;)

Our third and final installment is due Junish. The 14th apparently. I have a blood clotting disorder so this has been a real fight. Baby is sticking in at almost 24 weeks so we're good to go! We're not sure girl/boy and don't really want to know. Okay... dh J wants to know. I don't want to know. It's my body. Nuff said?

J is the dh in question. We met on the internet in 1998, I moved across the country in 1999 to be with him and then we both moved back to BC about 6 months later. We were married in June 2000, had M in sept 2001 and O in June 2003. He is the love of my life.

Me... I am a La leche League leader and have been for 1.5 years. I am also studying to be a Mother Goose leader. I teach (on a break right now) attachment parenting courses at a local group that supports FASD and low income mom's and sit on various baby oriented boards around town.

I love to read, spend time with hubby, sleep. I sleep a lot right now ;)

So that's me!

No comments: