Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Active baby!

This little babe is very active today. He/she is kicking the absolute crap out of me... I love it ;) J and I had some very cool, interestin lovin last night and the baby just went wild afterwards! I once heard someone say that every time you have an orgasm while pregnant it's like giving your baby a hug... so J starts going on like "ok mom... enough hugs, time to let go" it was hilarious.

Olivia is still dry. We have mother goose tonight so not sure how that is going to go. I think that I'll just take a couple of extra sets of clothing just in case. I have to take Maddy with us too as daddy has to work. That should be interesting. She likes to be the center of attention and since she's 4.5... and the babies there are between 1-2, it gets a little hairy at times.

I recently had a break up with a friend. She emailed me yesterday. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Well kids are busy watching Go Diego Go. They like it. I find it extremely fucking annoying.

No comments: