Thursday, April 27, 2006

Sleep...

Or lack there of...

Once again it's 5 am and I am WIDE AWAKE. I wake every single night between 4 and 4:30 and cannot get back to sleep. So I wander the house, have some water, chew some gum, go pee... eventually get on the computer and see what the rest of the world is doing. Usually not too much ;) Dammit I just got to sleep at like 1:30! So now I'll be awake till at least 6 am and then up at 9 am with the girls. No wonder I'm fucking tired all the time.

So Jeff and I are hosting the Beltaine ritual for our pagan group this sunday. They are a good group of people and I am enjoying getting to know them. It's nice to have some "couple" friends again as we've been without that kind of interaction for a couple of years now.

Baby blue is sleeping peacefully at the moment... okay never mind. As I wrote that he kicked my right rib. Nice. lol! He's an active one for sure. I rewashed all his teeny newborn and small cloth diapers today. Washed my organic velour breastpads and got the fleece liners done too. I've been having contractions on and off for a couple of nights so on the off chance this baby makes his way here too early... I am ready.

I caught a side profile of myself tonight in our big picture window. Fucking huge. That's all.

No comments: