Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My baby

Went down for a nap at 2pm and it's almost 5 and he's still sleeping! Rock on baby fiend!!!!

Maddy had a great day at school today. She's such a trooper about the no food dye rule. Her teacher made sure there was chocolate for her and I sent a fruit platter. She got valentines from all her classmates, a paper crown and did some painting. She got all dressed up in her black velvet dress and pink jacket. She was adorable. I am so glad she likes school... I'm very conflicted whether to send her next year or homeschool. We'll see.

I had soup for breakfast, hummus and whole wheat pita's for lunch and just had another bowl of soup and some cheese for dinner. Jeff's going to take the girls out for dinner whilst Phoenix and I are at Mother Goose.

I should probably get ready for that... lol. I'm still in my PJ's and I have to be there in an hour!

No comments: